Entre4all – An innovative outreach programme to equip adults with disabilities with key competences (social, entrepreneurial, financial and digital competences).
The ENTRE4ALL is an Erasmus+ Project (2019-1-SI01-KA204-060426) in the Adult sector. The project is implemented by CPU in Slovenia with the cooperation of the RIC Novo Mesto in Slovenia, Emphasys Centre and Kentro AMEA Agios Lazaros in Cyprus, Equalizent in Austria and DIMITRA Education & Consulting in Greece.
The Entre4all aims to ensure social inclusion, access and participation in the digitalized labour market of adults with disabilities and to produce training material and a TOOL KIT which will include all essential resources to acquire entrepreneurial and digital skills so to be able to enter the digital market and create their own social enterprise.
The project implementation began in December of 2019 and ended by January 2022. The main results of the project are:
- Mapping collection of social entrepreneurship practices – projects – initiatives – programmes in each partner country (https://entre4all.eu/en/mapping-tool/)
- National Report prepared by each partner in a total of 4 countries including questionnaires to adult learners in each country to identify their needs. Additionally, infographics developed under the first Intellectual Output to present the survey results in each partner country (https://entre4all.eu/en/io1/ )
- Development of the transnational report where it combines all the national reports together (https://entre4all.eu/en/io1/ )
- Development of the competence framework based on participants’ needs. It consists of 4 modules (Social Competences, Entrepreneurial Competences, Digital Competences, and Financial Competences), and 7 optional modules (https://entre4all.eu/en/io1/ )
- Development of the educational material which is the learning material for each module. (https://entre4all.eu/en/io2/ ). Each partner prepared for one module educational material which includes a presentation for adult learners to be used in the implementation phase, handouts for the adult educators to be used for each educational material/module.
- Development of the assessment and validation system for the educational material. The consortium developed 10 questions per module to test the skills developed in each module. Additionally, the consortium developed the ‘Open Badges eco-system’ which are digital representatives for the assessment system. The trainees will acquire an open badge based on their correct answers. The levels can be found: Bronze 1 (50-59% correct answers of the total number of questions), Silver 2 (60-69% correct answers of the total number of questions), Gold 3 (70-100% correct answers of the total number of questions) (https://entre4all.eu/en/io3/)
- Development of the e-Learning Platform ( https://academy.entre4all.eu/ ) which hosts all the educational material and the assessment (open badges) where the users can earn their badges.
- Development of the ToolKit (https://entre4all.eu/en/io4/) which includes the implementation programme of the project.
- Development of the Policy Recommendations Strategy Backpack (https://entre4all.eu/en/io5/ ) for transferability and sustainability of the projects’ products at the local, regional, national land EU level.
*all the results are translated in all partner languages and you can find everything online here https://entre4all.eu/en/
Emphasys Centre is proud to participate in ENTRE4ALL programme along with the rest of the European Organisations. Emphasys Centre began operating in 1998 and currently operates as an «ICT Educational and Vocational Centre as well as a European Research Centre. The organisation closely cooperates with various organisations in Europe for the implementation of EU projects. Emphasys Centre is approved by the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture as an Educational and Vocational Centre specialising in the field of ICT.
For more information about the project, you can visit the https://entre4all.eu/en/ or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/entre4all/